Meet Dr. Stadiem
Jacob Stadiem, DMD, MS
Born and raised in North Carolina, Dr. Jacob Stadiem believes discussion and dialogue with patients are vital to successful outcomes, stating “We listen to our patients, hear their needs, and determine treatment based on those conversations.” Formerly practice partner of Dr. Alan Weber and now sole orthodontist and owner at Northeast Orthodontic Specialists, Dr. Stadiem knows that every patient has different needs, and he takes pride in being able to provide different modalities to accommodate the various orthodontic demands of his patients.
Dr. Stadiem also enjoys expanding his knowledge about new orthodontic technologies and techniques. He has completed a four-month fellowship program in Advanced Aligner Therapy (Invisalign®) as he has a particularly special interest in this field.
Outside of the office, Dr. Stadiem loves spending time with his wife Michaela, their daughter Denali, and their two dogs, Lincoln and Bellatrix. They enjoy traveling, trying new restaurants, and watching The Ohio State Buckeyes play football in the fall.
When You Smile, We Smile!
Your Family Orthodontist in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Ohio State University, BS, Biological Sciences Magna cum laude
- Midwestern University, Summa cum laude with membership in Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Certificate in Orthodontics and Master of Science in Oral Biology
Affiliations and Awards
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Cincinnati Dental Society